It is needless to say how important Tripadvisor and similar apps have become lately when planning our travels.
Tripadvisor every year classifies the world’s best places, hotels, restarurants, sights, beaches. Travelers’ Choice awards are the highest honor TripAdvisor can bestow. Based on millions of reviews and opinions from travelers around the world, these annual awards reflect “the best of the best” for service, quality, and customer satisfaction, from hotels and accommodations to destinations and attractions.
Obviously also the best beaches of the world are classified and therefore we have a clear list of Italy’s best beaches, as well. Well, the world’s best beach is the Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos and there is only one European beach that could make it to the Top 10 and it is the Spiaggia dei Conigli (the Rabbits’ beach ) in Lampedusa, Sicily.
In the Italian top 10, Sardinia is the absolute winner, 5 out of the ten most beautiful beaches in Italy are in this spectacular island : La Pelosa (3rd), Cala Goloritze (4th), Porto Giunco in Villasimius (5th ), Cala Mariolu (7th), and the new entry, the spiaggia di Maria Pia in the city of Alghero (9th).
so, here you have Italy’s best beaches for 2018:
1. Spiaggia dei Conigli, Lampedusa (Sicily)
2. Spiaggia di Tropea, Tropea (Calabria)
3. La Pelosa, Stintino (Sardinia)
4. Cala Goloritze, Baunei (Sardinia)
5. Porto Giunco, Villasimius (Sardinia)
6. Baia del Silenzio, Sestri Levante (Liguria)
7. Cala Mariolu, Baunei (Sardinia)
8. Cala Rossa, Isola di Favignana (Sicily)
9. Spiaggia di Maria Pia, Alghero (Sardinia)
10. Marina Piccola, Capri (Campania)